by Shop Sub Rosa's
Welcome to T-shirt Store web sites by Shop Sub Rosa. Shop Sub Rosa, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies as well as their respective employees, agents and/or assignees, as applicable, ("Shop Sub Rosa") maintain this site(s) ("site(s)" or "site") for your personal entertainment, information, education, communication, and purchasing of product(s).
By using the site, Shop Sub Rosa grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to enter, display and use the site(s). You agree not to affect/interrupt or attempt to affect/interrupt the operation of the site(s) in any way. Any unauthorized use of the content of the site and/or its proprietary logos, book covers, excerpts, synopses, service marks, Copyrights, and Trademarks may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and certain civil and criminal statutes. You understand that Shop Sub Rosa reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this site(s) and/or any software, facilities and services on this site(s) or linked to this site(s), with or without notice, and/or to change or establish general guidelines and limitations on their use without any liability or responsibility to you.
The only exception(s) is where reproductive permission is expressly stated on the web page in question; regarding specific Materials available for reproduction by the Press or when we are contacted by the Press and grant such usage. If used in print, we require that you keep intact all contact information attached to the Material you wish to use and that you make no modifications to the Material other than to edit for space restrictions. We require that if you use our Material on the web, you also keep our contact information attached to the Material, that you make no modifications to the Material other than to edit for space restrictions, and that you link back to our home page so we can get more traffic.
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Shop Sub Rosa site(s) are Copyrighted and/or Trademarked and may not be used, except as provided in these TERMS or in the text on the site, without the prior written permission of Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. Shop Sub Rosa neither warrants nor represents that your use of Materials displayed on the site will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Shop Sub Rosa.
Users who post Materials (e.g., comments at bulletin boards or within our blogging community or chat rooms including sig files with art or graphics) to the Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. web site(s) represent that such Material is unique to the User or used with permission of the legal copyright holder, and assigns to Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. unlimited license and sublicenses (through multiple tiers) of such Material. Shop Sub Rosa does not claim ownership of the Materials you provide to Shop Sub Rosa or that you post, upload, input or submit to any Shop Sub Rosa site(s) for review by the general public, or by the members of any public or private community. Any communications or Material you transmit to the site by electronic mail, posting, or otherwise, including, but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post is subject to parody at the sole discretion of Shop Sub Rosa. Shop Sub Rosa is under no obligation to post or use any Material you may provide. HOWEVER, User Material may be used by Shop Sub Rosa or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, in connection with the operation of our Internet businesses, reproduction in any format including T-shirt and other designs, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Shop Sub Rosa is free to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Material and to publish your user name in connection with your Material; to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. You agree that you are not entitled to any compensation, credit or notice whatsoever and that by sending unsolicited Material you waive the right to make any claim against Shop Sub Rosa, its parents, affiliates, or partners relating to unsolicited Material, including, without limitation, unfair competition, breach of implied contract or breach of confidentiality. Shop Sub Rosa will consider anything you provide to Shop Sub Rosa and/or contribute to its site(s) as available for our use free of any obligations to you, except or unless where we have expressly solicited Material and that Material is expressly governed by Additional Terms appearing elsewhere on the site(s), in which event those Additional Terms will determine how we will treat your Material.
While Shop Sub Rosa likes to hear from you and appreciates User feedback, Users are asked to be specific in their comments. We do not knowingly accept unsolicited Material including, without limitation, T-shirt sayings, suggestions relating to products, services, marketing plans, creative ideas, inventions, notes, drawings, models, designs, concepts, ideas for toys, games, or contests, submissions of any form of writing including but not limited to scripts, story lines, articles, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, ideas or concepts. Therefore, any similarity between an unsolicited Material and any elements in any Shop Sub Rosa or related company's creative work including, without limitation, novels, novellas, short stories or any other form of writing, films, T.V. series, story, title or concept would be purely coincidental. If, despite our request, you send any of the aforementioned to Shop Sub Rosa via this site(s) or by fax, mail, or otherwise, or transmitted, posted, or uploaded by you to this site(s) Shop Sub Rosa will not assume any responsibility, obligation, or liability for them or for Shop Sub Rosa's receipt or non-receipt of them.
Shop Sub Rosa has no responsibility or liability for the content of any Material posted by Users. We may monitor your communications on our web site(s) but we cannot monitor all of the Material on Shop Sub Rosa, we do not attempt to do so, and we assume no responsibility for actively monitoring for inappropriate Material. Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. does not endorse, approve, or prescreen any Material that you or other Users post at Shop Sub Rosa. Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to either edit or delete any documents, information or other Material submitted to us or appearing on this site(s) that is objectionable to us for any reason. This determination is at our sole discretion, and is final. Shop Sub Rosa does not assume any liability for any failure to remove, or any delay in removing, Material. You agree that Shop Sub Rosa accepts no liability whatsoever if it prevents your Material from being submitted or if it edits, restricts or removes your Material. You agree to permit any other User of this site(s) to access, view, store or reproduce the Material for that other User's personal use.
(1) Users may only use this site(s) and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law; Users are prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful Material through this site; any Material you send to us or post at our site(s) will not be treated as confidential.
(2) If you wish to access certain portions of the Shop Sub Rosa web site(s) or of the resources the site(s) offer or if you enter a contest you must register. It is a condition of use of this site(s) that all the details you provide will be correct, current, and complete. If we sickidiots or our legal advisors believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to the site(s), or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your account. Shop Sub Rosa will occassionally run contests on our site(s) in which we ask for personal information (like name, email and mailing address). This contact information is used only to get in touch with the User when necessary to give them their prize. When signing up for the contests you are given the option on the form to either be added to our NEW SHIRT ALERTS or not to be contacted unless you win. We respect your privacy and always follow your wishes.
(3) User is responsible for obtaining access to the site(s) and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet Service Provider or airtime charges). User is responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of advertisements. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the site(s).
(4) Users may post Material that is normally considered offensive especially their use of language including George Carlin's "'Seven words you can't say on TV"', Material that is abusive if not aimed at a named individual except politicians and celebrities who are public figures as defined by the Statutes, and/or is rude, crude and socially unacceptable.
(5) Users may not post, upload to, distribute through, or otherwise transmit Material that is illegal, unlawful, libels or that would otherwise give rise to liability, defames, is invasive of privacy or publicity rights, is fraudulent, has explicit sexual references, discussions of illegal drugs, is harassing, inflammatory, is abusive to a named individual, threatening or stalks, or promotes violence and/or illegal activities, or contains links to other sites that have that kind of content; Users may not publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, Material or information that incites discrimination, hatred or violence toward an individual or group because of their sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age. IN ADDITION, Users may not post anything that our legal team considers to be racist, obscene, pornographic, or promotes sexually explicit Materials; or or any Material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. If you do, we reserve the right to remove the postings that defame or insult anyone as well as rants that are abusive or hateful, although we have no duty to do so. In addition, we reserve the right to remove rants that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be inappropriate, off the subject or NOT IN ENGLISH. Any postings that might be construed as stalking will be deleted and made available to the proper law enforcement officials.
(6) Users may not post Material which seeks to exploit or harm children.
(7) Users may not ask other Users for personally identifiable details, harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, or interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. web site(s); Users may not collect or store personal information regarding other users; Users recognize that storing, distributing and/or transmitting unlawful Material could expose you to criminal and/or civil liability; Users should respect each other's privacy by not asking for or posting names, phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, or any other private information.
(8) Users may not post Material which infringes on any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone's Copyrights or Trademarks or their rights of publicity; User agrees that if a third party claims that Material User has contributed to the site is unlawful, User will bear the legal burden of establishing that it is lawful; User understands that unauthorized use of Material may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, communications, and other laws, and any such use may result in your personal liability, including potential criminal liability.
(9) Users are strictly prohibited from creating novels, novellas, short stories, or other products with our writings and/or art on them, creating works or Materials that derive from or are based on any of the Materials on this site(s), reproduce, copy, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, alter, adapt, translate, display, distribute, sell, license, publicly perform, or otherwise use or exploit any portion of Shop Sub Rosa, Inc.'s site(s) including, without limitation, novels, novellas, short stories, book cover designs, fonts, icons, link buttons, wallpaper, desktop themes, online postcards and greeting cards and any of our merchandise. This prohibition applies regardless of whether the derivative materials are sold, bartered or given away.
(10) Users may not post Material which violates any law or may be considered to violate any law or which advocates or promotes illegal activity including but not limited to pyramid schemes, surveys, contests, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) or any such similar schemes.
(11) Users may not impersonate, improperly assume or claim the identity, characteristics or qualifications of another person; or misrepresent their connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of content.
(12) Users may not advertise any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engage in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as specifically authorized in writing by this site(s), Users may not solicit funds, advertisers or sponsors for their own projects/sites; Users may not use the site(s) for any political purpose.
(13) Users may not mess with our site(s) in any way including but not limited to;
a) posting, emailing, or providing/linking to programs which contain viruses, worms, Trojan horses, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; damage the operation of another's computer or the property of another; or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of our site(s), servers, or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications connecting to our site(s); take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on site(s) infrastructure; or create liability for Shop Sub Rosa, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies as well as their respective employees, agents and/or assignees, partners or third-party service providers; or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
b) disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, causing a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities on the site(s);
c) sending, creating or repling to so called "'mailbombs"' (i.e., emailing copies of a single message to many users, or sending large or multiple files or messages to a single user with malicious intent) or engage in "'spamming"' (i.e., unsolicited emailing for business or other purposes) or undertake any other activity which may adversely effect the operation or enjoyment of this site(s) by any other person;
d) coping any pages or images on these site(s) except within the fair use laws granted above with appropriate authority.
e) Users may not reproduce, sell, resell or otherwise exploit any resource, or access to any resource, contained on this site(s);
f) Users are prohibited from removing any sponsorship banners or other Material from our site(s);
g) Users may not use any services or facilities provided in connection with this site(s) to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g. password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools) are strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, Shop Sub Rosa reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites on the Web in order to assist them in resolving security incidents and to the proper governmental Authorities.
(15) Users understand and agree that all Materials publicly posted (other than by Shop Sub Rosa) or privately transmitted on or through this site(s) are the sole responsibility of the sender, not of Shop Sub Rosa, and that you are legally responsible for all Material you upload, post or otherwise transmit to or through this site(s).
Shop Sub Rosa makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on the site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site. The information may be out of date, and Shop Sub Rosa makes no commitment to update such information. Documents and other information available on the site may be subject to further disclaimers contained therein as to their accuracy and reliability. Shop Sub Rosa may remove or modify any content without notice or liability at any time in its sole discretion. Any use of our sickidiots rant pages, bulletin boards and/or chat rooms will be at your own risk and will be subject to the disclaimers and limitations on liability set out herein. Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. assumes no responsibility for the consequences resulting from the use of the information herein, (or from use of the information obtained at linked Internet addresses,) or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy, or personal rights of others. Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on such information. No guarantees or warranties, including (but not limited to) any express or implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, reliability, title, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular use or purpose, or any other warranty, condition, guarantee or representation, whether oral, in writing or in electronic form, are made by Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. with respect to such information. Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted as part of the web site(s). Any information or Material placed online, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those who post the statements and do not necessarily represent the views of Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. nor does Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Materials posted in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site(s) is provided to you "'AS IS"' and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, are WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. This means, without limitation, that Shop Sub Rosa DOES NOT WARRANT that the site(s) is fit for any particular purpose. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with or damage sustained from the site(s) is to stop using the Shop Sub Rosa web site(s). Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
Shop Sub Rosa has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its site(s) and is not responsible for the content of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites (collectively, "Linked Sites"). Shop Sub Rosa does not imply agreement with, or endorse, or make any representations regarding any Linked Sites. Your linking to any Linked Sites is at your own risk. Shop Sub Rosa is under no obligation to monitor such sites and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, infringement, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the site(s).
This includes links from advertisers, sponsors, and content partners that may use our logo(s) as part of a co-branding agreement. Shop Sub Rosa cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from any third-party site that links to or from Shop Sub Rosa since other stores are owned and operated by independent retailers. Shop Sub Rosa does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has Shop Sub Rosa taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. Shop Sub Rosa does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online transaction with any of these third parties. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or they might contain information that you find inappropriate or offensive. In addition, advertisers on Shop Sub Rosa site(s) may send cookies to users that we do not control. We reserve the right to disable links from third-party sites to any Shop Sub Rosa site(s).
We may give notice to our users by means of a general notice on any Shop Sub Rosa site, electronic mail to a user's e-mail address in our records, or by written communication sent by first-class mail to a user's address in our records or otherwise acquired.
Pursuant to the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("'DMCA"'), 17 United States Code, Section §512(c)(3), notifications of claimed copyright infringement by us should be sent to our VP of Business Affairs via email: legal(at sign)Shop Sub Rosa. If Shop Sub Rosa has inadvertantly used Material whose copyright is held by someone else, or if you own copyrights in a work and believe that your intellectual property rights in that work have been infringed by an improper User posting or User distribution via this site(s), we will remove it upon written notice. To be effective, the notification must include a legend or subject line that says: "'DMCA Copyright Infringement Notice"'; the physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; identification and description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and that is to be removed; information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the Material, for example, the URL of the page and a description of where the Material that you claim is infringing is located on that page; information reasonably sufficient to permit our VP of Business Affairs to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; and a statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the Material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. may elect to not respond to DMCA notices that do not comply with all of the foregoing requirements, and Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. may elect to remove allegedly infringing Material that comes to its attention via notices that do not comply with the DMCA.
The trademarks, logos, T-shirt designs and sayings, and service marks (collectively the "'Trademarks"') displayed on the Shop Sub Rosa site(s) are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Shop Sub Rosa, Inc. All Trademarks not owned by Shop Sub Rosa are the property of their respective owners, and are used to the best of our knowledge and belief with permission. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Shop Sub Rosa or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these TERMS, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Shop Sub Rosa will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
This agreement is entered into in the State of Nevada and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdication of the state and federal courts located in Reno, Nevada for the purposes of litigating any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these TERMS and agree not to commence any such action against Shop Sub Rosa other than in such courts.